We hope this message finds you and your family safe and in good health. Our dental family has been working hard since day one of this crisis, during which we have been taking care of select emergent and urgent dental patients. In addition, we have spent countless hours in preparation for re-opening to ensure the safest environment possible, for both our patients and staff.
In following guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), California Department of Public (CDHP), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) our office is excited to announce, that we will re-open for non-emergent care May 27th.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you call the office from your car when you arrive to your scheduled appointment and we will greet you at your car when we are ready to seat you.
- Patients and staff are screened for COVID-19 and patient's and staff
temperatures are taken every time they enter our office.
- All patients and staff are asked to wear a mask at all times (when
- All high traffic points of contact (door knobs, chairs, etc) are being
cleaned and disinfected with EPA-approved cleaning agents multiple times
- Air purifiers have been installed throughout the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and we will no longer provide blankets for use during your procedure.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We have taken this crisis very serious and are extremely confident in returning to our office, while providing both our patients and staff with the highest quality care in the safest environment possible.
As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Wetzel, Dr. Abbas and team